We are a small team of digital professionals who collectively help build, manage and grow amazing eCommerce brands with WordPress and WooCommerce.
We’re looking for a mid to senior-level front-end WordPress Developer with strong WooCommerce experience to join our Tribe.
**Job Type:** Part-time (10-20 hours/week) to start with the possibility of moving to full-time for the right candidate
**Location:** 100% remote BUT available in Pacific Time working hours.
– Convert graphic mockups into responsive HTML and WordPress compatible themes using ACF and/or Blocks.
– Convert graphic mockups into WordPress using a builder such as Elementor or Beaver Builder.
– Ensure front-end development complies with usability and accessibility best practices.
– Install and configure new WordPress plugins and themes.
– Cross-browser and cross-device testing.
– Help debug theme or plugin issues.
– Help improve site performance issues.
– Excellent (Above average) verbal and written English.
– Good, stable wifi (a speed test will be required), computer and electricity.
– Able to work during US Pacific Standard Timezone – from 8 am – 6 pm PST.
– Able to respond quickly during working hours (via Slack).
– Able to work alone and in a remote environment.
– Strong WordPress experience. Experience writing code compliant with WP and PHP coding standards and good practices.
– Experience developing responsive websites.
– Ability to convert mockups and wireframes into working HTML pages.
– Strong knowledge of Elementor, Beaver Builder, and Visual Composer.
– Can use GIT (or at least familiar with other code versioning tools).
– Understanding of UX/UI fundamentals.
– Understanding basics of accessibility, ADA compliance.
– Have design skills.
– Familiar with Figma or Sketch.
– Familiar with SEO best practices.