Note: This is not a full time position. We are seeking a contractor to work on monthly retainer with our agency.
The ideal candidate is a creative web designer + developer who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain our client websites and web tools. You must be comfortable working as part of a team while taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and projects.
- Full stack web design & development.
- Must be able to design and develop sites to meet clients needs. It is imperative to be able to take a site from concept design to complete software development process - from conception to deployment.
- Responsible for maintaining and and managing current sites, softwares, integrations.
- Must be able to develop software integrations with sites to allow for marketing automations.
- Must be able to integrate sites with existing CRM software systems.
- Own various design tasks involved in the web development life cycle from start to finish.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in at least one server-side technology (Java, PHP, NodeJS, Python, Ruby)
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Strong understanding of security practices and protecting sensitive data
- Experience with search engine optimization (SEO)
- Familiar with web accessibility and implementation
- Experience using user-interface prototyping tools (Adobe XD, Figma, Framer, etc.)
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator