We are looking for a technically-fluent Product Owner to make getting started with Toggl Hire easier. If you put the customer first, work well in cross-functional teams, and value contributing to a highly diverse team, we want to hear from you!
Gross annual compensation for the role is 60 000€ plus some great benefits.
About the team
Toggl Hire is on a mission to revolutionize the way hiring happens. We are big believers that modern-day recruiting should be effortless and enjoyable. That means no more resumes or cover letters, no more endless hours screening through applications, no more interpreting past roles into the current experience. We are a fully remote team, working from 12 countries across Europe. Our people are highly skilled, highly motivated, and most importantly, a fun, friendly bunch. We value transparency and communication, and have regular meetups all over the world!
You'll be joining our Customer Experience team that’s focusing on helping new users get started with Toggl Hire. We are a product-led growth company. You’ll be conducting different growth experiments, taking ownership of translating the business requirements to technical requirements to the engineering team and maintaining the product development, timelines, sprints and release planning. Some of the tasks you’ll be focusing on:- maintaining and prioritizing the product backlog
- keeping an eye on our onboarding success metrics
- analyze data from the first 14 days after signup and suggest growth experiments and new features that could help our users get started with Toggl Hire
- collaborate with the wider product team at Toggl Hire
Who you work with and how
There are two product teams within Toggl Hire, the team you will be joining is our Customer Experience team, focused on using product-led growth to onboard and activate new users. You will be the fourth member, complementing Janos and Michal (both developers), Saskia (our designer) and Triin (team lead and product manager). You will also work closely together with the wider product team at Toggl Hire.
We layout our growth strategy 6 months into the future, pick development projects for 2-4 weeks at a time, and execute accordingly while keeping everyone in the loop with thoughtful, asynchronous communication. You will report directly to Triin, our Customer Experience Lead.
About you: (knowledge, skills, approach, etc.)
- Previous experience in product management in Saas
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Self-motivated and able to work on the goals we have set together with minimum supervision
- Previous experience in a product-led growth is a plus