Senior Frontend Engineer (React) - Contract
At Beyond, we partner with people that want to design a better future.
We’re a design and technology agency that creates digital products for the world's most ambitious brands. We believe that products that combine empathy, technology and joy will conquer the world. Our design team is at the forefront of what we do, applying the highest level of craft and creativity to make the products and services of the future.
As a Front End Developer at Beyond, you’ll:
- Actively contribute to the strategy and growth of Beyond’s highly diverse and skilled engineering team
- Build your soft skills in collaboration, communication and client relationship management
- Co-create and collaborate with different team members across the project, program and agency to ensure quality is embedded at both the process and program levels
- Gain knowledge in new business domains by helping build out teams for the purposes of designing, developing and delivering impactful solutions
Things that will make you stand out:
- A good understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, accessibility, general web functions and standards
- HTML5, CSS3, CSS pre and post-processors
- Extensive React experience (exposure to Angular / other frameworks is a plus)
- Previous experience as a front-end developer or web technologist (5+ years)
- Passion for developing intuitive user interfaces and implementing pixel-perfect layouts
- Experience with build tools such as Gulp and Webpack
- Grasp of security principles and how they apply to web applications
- Experience with responsive web design
- Cross-Browser compatibility
- Object-Oriented Development
- API integration
- Strong customer focus with ability to translate technical language to a broader audience
- Sound business judgement, proven ability to influence others and strong analytical thinking skills
- Ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
- Ability to mentor members of the team
And in return, Beyond offers:
Having been named among Sunday Times Best 100 Companies, we believe culture plays a large role in what we offer as an organisation. We actively promote diversity in all its forms across our Studios and we proudly, passionately and proactively strive to create a culture of inclusivity and openness for all our employees.
Beyond is committed to welcoming everyone, regardless of gender identity, orientation or expression. Our mission is to remove exclusivity and barriers and encourage new thinking and perceptions, in a space of belonging. It is not about race, gender or age, it is about people. And without our people being their most creative and innovative selves, we are nothing.