Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re an innovator by nature and an Automation QA Engineer by trade, we’d love to hear from you! Scopic is looking for 2 Automation QA Engineers to work for one of our biggest clients. One engineer will work with Python and the other one with Selenium Ruby. Read on to see if you’d be a good fit for the Scopic team of 250+ professionals from over 40 countries.
At Scopic, the virtual world is our home so this is a full-time remote position. Only apply if you’re prepared for the zero-hour commute and the thought of collaborating with colleagues from around the globe excites you!
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Design, develop, and architect services for the project
- Contribute to cutting-edge R&D initiatives including service integration with emerging frameworks and platforms
- Assist with technical resolution of issues on mission critical production systems (you build it, you own it, you run it)
- Conduct Functional, Regression, Integration, and Performance testing
- Create and execute manual and automated API tests
- Investigate and conduct root cause analysis of software and system defects
- Follow Agile testing principles and continuously review, implement, and communicate process improvements and quality metrics to the team
The skills and traits we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of experience testing full technology stack
- Experience with Python or Selenium Ruby (either one) is a must.
- Experience testing Web Service APIs with manual and automation tools (Postman, JMeter, SoapUI, etc.)
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in at least one programming language
- Hands-on experience with SQL databases
- Ability to troubleshoot and find root cause of software and system defects
- Ability to deliver on tight schedules and release high quality products
- Self-motivated, independent and proactive
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Kubernetes, etc.) is a plus
- Experience using containers technologies (Docker) is a plus
- Experience with cloud environments (AWS, Azure, etc.) is desired
- Experience with HashiCorp tools (Nomad, Consul, Terraform, etc.) is desired
The secret ingredients that make us special:
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Down to business!
- Salary Range: Negotiable depending on your skills, experience and your performance during our recruiting process.
- This is an hourly paid position.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.