As a Drupal Solutions Architect, you will drive the implementation of innovative solutions by building dynamic, data-driven sites and applications for a variety of clients. You will lead projects through the various phases of the software lifecycle, from design to implementation, testing, and ongoing support. You will share your technical expertise with clients and internal stakeholders alike while overseeing other Drupal developers and reviewing their work for quality and efficiency.
• Lead architecture design and contribute code to client website projects, focusing on large-scale Drupal 9 implementations
• Define and communicate build requirements and specifications
• Oversee the progress of internal and remote Drupal developers via code review, standups, bug tracking, and deployments
• Provide technical direction and support to ensure timely and quality project delivery
• Help scope and estimate new Drupal builds and maintenance
• Perform advanced troubleshooting
• Guide clients throughout the phases of the site development process
• A problem-solving mindset with a passion for software development
• 5+ years of experience in Drupal application development
• Expertise working with PHP, Symphony, Twig, and MySQL
• Expertise with Drupal custom module development
• Expertise with layout driven site builds using Panels, Layout Manager, etc.
• Experience with tools such as Composer, Git, and NPM