Fitbase is a German pioneer for digital prevention solutions and part of the Hansefit Group. In addition to the development and marketing of digital prevention tools, we are also involved in various research projects and develop new solutions for the workplace of tomorrow.
We react flexibly to new requirements and wishes of our customers and thus develop our products further every day. For our IT team we are looking for a
Mobile Developer (w/m/d)
What you will do
- Implement new features in our existing/new Apps using Dart/Flutter while aiming at meeting the highest performance standards
- Work closely together with other experienced developers, product managers and designers to ship new components and features
- Framework and necessary technical features will be established together with the product manager
- Work with our backend engineers to seamlessly integrate the APIs
- UI/UX designer will provide prototypes (adobe xd) for app design
- Continuously explore new technologies to enhance our existing apps and
- suggesting architectural improvements
- Solid experience in mobile app development with Flutter/Dart
- The ability to write cross-platform code from Flutter to Android/Kotlin
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Working experience with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with different design patterns and architectures
- Experiences with ORM and SQL
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently
- Fluent in English or German
Fitbase is a young, dynamic and hohch motivated team that develops new digital solutions for individuals, companies and health insurances. We are looking forward to new international colleagues who share our spirit and want to set new impulses.
Flexible working hours between 7am and 7pm
To apply for this job you must be willing to work in time zones with a maximum of 3 hour difference from Hamburg, Germany time zone.