Findify is building an advanced machine learning algorithm within search personalization for e-commerce. As demand for our product continues to increase, we are on a journey to grow the team substantially in 2021 and beyond.
We’d love for you to join us!!
As a Lead JS Full Stack Engineer, you will play a key part in developing the Findify product. You will help us make the right strategic tech decisions, be the link between tech and business and coach the team around you.
Who You Are:
- Initiative-taking; you are self-motivated, a doer, and can drive projects from start to finish
- A team player; you are comfortable working with different styles and believe (like us) that together we achieve much more than alone
- Driven; you are used to working hard to achieve a goal you care about and running several projects in parallel
- A great communicator; you are comfortable communicating in English both written and oral, including leading meetings, selling your ideas and storytelling
- A solid, product-focused architect
What you'll do:
- Discuss and aid the CTO and CEO to make sure that the development team and technologies being selected are aligned with the business' goals and vision of the company.
- You will be the bridge between your development team and other departments.
- Be a core contributor across all product development stages, especially the early stage. Provide feedback to the product team and work with the internal users of our software
- Support the learning and growth of the team around you
What the Findify Tech-Stack looks like:
We believe that at your level of seniority, it is not important that you have worked with all our technologies since you can learn it fast. We want to give you an overview of what we use:
We write microservices, deployed to Kubernetes in AWS.
Our backend is split into two conceptual parts:
- Core search, written in scala
On the front end, we have a back-office UI from our customers to manage their Findify integration and MJS, the SDK our customers use to integrate Findify to their storefront.
What We Value:
- Ownership; You own your work. You are an active participant in product development.
- Innovation; We welcome new ideas, technical and otherwise. Everything is open for discussion.
- Quality; We value quality above speed. It is always a fine line between business impact and technical debt and we believe if we work on the right things, we can take more time to do things the right way.
- Leadership; You have a proven ability to inspire, energize and mobilize a team towards a goal.
Location: remote. Flexible within timezone CET +/-2
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better products we build and the better we are able to serve our customers. Women and other minorities underrepresented in tech are strongly encouraged to apply.