HICX is a leading worldwide provider of enterprise SaaS solutions for digital supplier management. Learn more about HICX.
We are looking to expand our Engineering Team, by adding highly capable and motivated developers to help us deliver customer implementations. Our platform is highly workflow-driven which differs from customer to customer.
This role will give you the opportunity to learn more about modern and scalable concepts based on leading-edge technologies.
We are looking for a long-term relationship, a talented individual that will become part of the team and grow within our company.
- Minimum 2 years in professional Java programming with experience in application design, software development, and maintenance
- A BSc in Computer Science or similar field
- English language fluency and very good communication skills
- Good team player and ability to exchange information and support with co-workers
- Solid understanding of engineering best practices
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming techniques
- Good knowledge of Scripting languages like Groovy
- Good knowledge of SQL and database systems such as Postgresql, MySQL, etc.
- Quick learner and adapter of new frameworks and technologies
- Attention to details and some creativity on how processes could be improved as well as business requirements could be met
- Good knowledge and practical experience in automated test practices (Unit, Integration & Acceptance)
- Practical experience working with REST APIs and Microservices
- Good knowledge working with Cloud provider technologies (e.g.: AWS, Azure etc)
- A strong passion for Software Engineering, Innovation, and challenging the status quo
- Good knowledge of (CI\CD)
- Solid understanding and practical experience in Dev Ops
- Knowledge of development tools including Git, Maven, Eclipse
- Experience working with Spring and\or Spring Boot
- Experience working with ORM technologies such as Hibernate
- Solid System and Architectural skills for distributed systems
- Solid understanding of Agile methodologies and practices
- Good understanding of Containers and Orchestration (Ideally Docker and Kubernetes)
- Good knowledge in J2EE Technologies (e.g. Servlets, JTA, JMS, web containers)
- Excitement for the latest trends in application design and Software Architectures
- Relaxed yet enthusiastic attitude
- Experience in front-end frameworks like Vue.js or React is a plus
- BPMN Framework like Activity
- Work from anywhere - we are a fully remote company and we never place restrictions on locations.
- Flexible Paid Time Off - We offer 29 days of PTO per year to all HICX employees across the globe.
- Receive Competitive Pay - Our team makes sure to provide a highly competitive rate based on your skills and location.
- Work with a diverse, international team.