HYPE is the engine that powers the next generation of consumer brands. As the science behind the art of brand building, we leverage our full-stack engine -- from ideation, product development, manufacturing, logistics, marketing and distribution to our customers -- to build and scale our portfolio of purpose driven brands. We are building a one of a kind business, leveraging the best of customer insights, creativity, world-class operations and proprietary infrastructure to deliver the best brands, products and experiences for our customers.
We are a team of entrepreneurs, builders and operators. Our experience comes from hyper-growth startups (including Airbnb, Uber, WeWork & Flexport) and bring with us best-in-class execution and a strong track record of building some of the most successful technology companies of this era.
As the Frontend Developer you will:
● Be responsible for creating a world-class digital brand and eCommerce experience for HYPE’s portfolio of brands, owning every detail of the customer journey
● Collaborate with other stakeholders (marketers, developers) to design, launch and iterate customer friendly, engaging and functional digital experiences
● Research, design and produce high-fidelity mockups of websites / landing pages etc
● Design experiences with great user interfaces that balance customer needs with business strategy, taking into account technical constraints, user research, data and analytics
● Generate new concepts and hypotheses, rapidly test those ideas and analyse the results to continuously improve
● Work from, evolve and define our design systems
What we are looking for:
● 3-5 years of experience working in a Front-End role, building quality, D2C or e-commerce websites
● A solid understanding of core technologies such as: HTML, CSS and SCSS
● Design and UX experience, turning visual descriptions into operational products across multiple platforms (web, mobile)
● Basic knowledge of backend technologies and databases (Java, Python, SQL)
● Ability to work autonomously as well as an integral part of a highly motivated team
● Ability to work and perform in a fast-paced, agile work environment
● Fluent in English, bonus for Mandarin Chinese and/or Cantonese
● Last but not least: a sense of humor, patience, and a positive attitude
The role is for a 26 week period. Salary range is $35-$50 per hour.