We are a boutique web design and development agency looking for world-class talent!
We are looking for an experienced mobile device developer who possesses a passion for excellence.
** Individuals only. No agencies or subcontracting, please) **
- Execute provided designs and requirements natively across mobile platforms, including iOS and Android.
- Work with creative and account teams to review and estimate requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven working experience in software development.
- Deep familiarity cross-platform iOS and Android development.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Golden Path Solutions works with a broad range of clients from small non-profits to fortune-500 companies, and we need a developer who can work with all of them.
We have historically been a web development agency that subcontracts with agencies to execute their designs.
We have a specific upcoming project for a native app to be executed by the end of March, 2022. We expect to receive occasional app projects in the future, and may expand our marketing to solicit such projects.
- We value individual growth and work together as a team to help reach our career and individual goals.
- We work to create a psychologically safe space where team members feel valued, maintain a healthy work-life balance, and where each of us can do our best work.
- We value excellence, and strive to create products that we — and our clients — are proud of.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $38.00 - $85.00 per hour
- What is your preferred method of cross-platform app development?
- About how many native apps have you developed?
- iOS development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Objective-C: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
- Ionic or other cross-platform framework: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote