**INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR ONLY -- NO AGENCIES, PLEASE**
We are a small agency that works with organizations that stand for a good cause.
You’re a thorough web developer that values clear communication within your team. You’re competent in your skills and enjoy keeping up with the latest best practices. You’re at the ready to work closely with web designers to deliver polished front-end improvements. You can also handle back-end configurations and developments to themes and modules.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 2+ years experience in Drupal website development
- PHP and My SQL: 3 years (Preferred)
- Git: 3 years (Preferred)
- Available for weekly team calls (choice of M-F, 8am-6pm MST)
- Available to respond within 1 working business day
- Shared responsibility in CMS configurations on a handful of Drupal websites, including content updates and changes, and management of technical aspects.
- Proficiency in contributing to theme and module developments
- Strong understanding of the Drupal render API and how to navigate specifics in Drupal core documentation.
- Shared responsibility of researching and vetting modules that span different functionalities.
- Ability to become familiar with new modules, their integration and ongoing maintenance.
- Ability to add tracking codes for a variety of platforms (e.g. LinkedIn, Google Analytics).
- Familiar with responsive design.
- You’re methodical and organized
- You feel that you belong within a small team that moves fast
- You believe in the philosophy of “under-promise and over-deliver”
- You have strong a sense of your role within a team, and your own accountability
What’s in it for you:
- Work for clients that are making a positive global impact in peace-building
- Add new projects to your portfolio
- Be a part of a team that loves what they do and has fun doing it
- Sharpen your technical skills and add to your web development experience
Please send your resume and 1 to 3 sample websites (that you have worked on) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Please do not respond if you are an agency.)